Friday, April 5, 2013

Well this week was interesting. we talked about divorce and step parents. This week actually really stood out to me because my parents got divorced when I was in 4th grade and I've had 2 step moms sense. One of them was really horrible and the other is okay. we have our ups and downs. so everything that was discussed in class that has to do with the step parent child relationship actually really does apply. Step parents who try to step in and be the mom is not a very good way of trying to establish a relationship with the step children. This week was a good week because a lot of things really stuck out to me with dealings with my step mom and the affects that it has on the child and their biological parents. and the parent- step parent relationship. I especially enjoyed the readings and the one that has to talk about the family and what was happening with Joe and his family. that really applied to me with my first ex step mom.

No comments: